Use the link us.fullscript.com/welcome/ark to sign up free to get 25% OFF
Acnutrol™ capsules are formulated to provide comprehensive support for healthy skin by focusing on the internal healing process and overall skin health. The key ingredients are pantothenic acid and carnitine. Pantothenic acid plays a significant role in maintaining keratinocytes, the predominant cell type in the skin’s epidermis (outermost layer). Research shows that when pantothenic acid is depleted, the production of keratinocytes is suppressed. This vitamin also helps regulate lipid metabolism, and may affect the balance of oils in the skin. The potent anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive nutrient carnitine helps pantothenic acid work more efficiently in lipid metabolism. It is found in cells throughout the body, including skin fibroblasts, and is necessary for cellular repair.
Additional skin-supportive nutrients in Acnutrol™ capsules include zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, niacin, biotin, vitamin B6, and the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, & E.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Acnutrol ™ capsules are formulated to help support chronic skin and acne conditions. There are various factors that cause and contribute to acne, the most common skin disease in the US, with two of the main culprits being bacteria and inflammatory response. Going hand in hand with these are systemic oxidative stress, insulin resistance, hormonal imbalances and an altered intestinal microflora.
The nutrients in Acnutrol™ work synergistically to target these factors, addressing the root causes of this skin condition that afflicts millions of people.
Acnutrol™ capsule Highlights: Pantothenic acid & carnitine
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2500 mg
- Plays a significant role in the maintenance of keratinocytes, the predominant cell type in the epidermis, the outermost layer of the skin. Research shows that when pantothenic acid is depleted, keratinocyte proliferation is suppressed.
- Helps regulate lipid metabolism (which gets disrupted during acne breakouts), working to transport fats across cell membranes. With proper lipid metabolism, there is a decrease in the excretion of sebum. The skin pores can revert back to a smaller, more normal size, leaving the skin much smoother.
Carnitine 500 mg
- Essential cofactor in lipid metabolism; indispensable nutrient in supporting the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized and used for the production of cellular energy
- Potent anti-inflammatory and immune-supportive nutrient; plays a key factor in decreasing oxidative stress
- Found in cells including skin fibroblasts; is necessary for cellular repair and prevents cells from self-destructing by fighting against free radicals
- Helps pantothenic acid work more efficiently in lipid metabolism