Please Call 954-888-8335 for a free consultation to order
DFH Complete Multi™ with Copper is a full-spectrum multivitamin with Albion chelated minerals for maximum absorption and bioavailability. This powerhouse multivitamin supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids, choline, and inositol. This formula also contains high gamma tocopherol vitamin E, high levels of all the B vitamins, including our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates, and natural mixed carotenoids. This version of our DFH Complete Multi™ contains 2 mg of copper as copper glycinate chelate, a stabilized mineral chelate from Albion Minerals that reduces the risk of free copper in the body, which can cause oxidative stress. This multi is also iron and PABA free.
This version of our classic 6-per day full-spectrum multivitamin contains 2 mg of copper, and is ideal for anyone who is copper-deficient.
DFH Complete Multi™ with Copper contains a significant dose of all the B vitamins that are easily depleted by stress (B12 in the preferred methylcobalamin form), 1000 IU of vitamin D, 500 mcg of vitamin K-1 (phytonadione), 50 mcg of vitamin K-2 (menaquinone), and calcium and magnesium in a 1:2 ratio. Selenium and iodine are included in balance with each other, since it is crucial that the body has both for healthy thyroid function.
Functions of copper include:
• Development of immune cells
• Proper metabolism, absorption, and transport of iron
• Formation of collagen -helps to keep skin firm, benefits wound healing
• Energy production – due to its role in iron mobilization, the formation of hemoglobin and RBCs, and in the transport of oxygen throughout the body
• Maintenance of blood vessels
• Melanin formation
• Myelin sheath formation/maintenance
DFH Complete Multi™ with Copper may be beneficial for:
• Copper-deficiency anemia
• Copper deficiencies sometimes seen with gastric bypass patients (copper is absorbed in the duodenum and proximal jejunum, and is poorly absorbed when a significant portion of the proximal small intestine is bypassed)
• Restless Leg Syndrome
• Those on high dose, long-term supplementation of zinc (50 mg/day or more), as this may lead to a deficiency in copper
• Men and postmenopausal women, as these groups are likely to have adequate amounts of iron intake and storage levels
This is a powerhouse multi! Two capsules with each meal is the recommended dosage.