Each lab includes lab order, blood draw at Quest, and functional medicine report.
Includes the following lab values:
Bilirubin, Direct (QuestCode 285)
CBC (includes Differential and Platelets) (QuestCode 6399)
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14) (QuestCode 10231)
Ferritin (QuestCode 457)
Folate, RBC (QuestCode 467)
Hemoglobin A1c (QuestCode 496)
Homocysteine (QuestCode 31789)
Iron, Total and Total Iron Binding Capacity (QuestCode 7573)
Lipid Panel (QuestCode 7600)
Methylmalonic Acid, Serum (QuestCode 34879)
Reticulocyte Count, Automated (QuestCode 793)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total, Immunoassay (QuestCode 17306)
Includes an Evexia Diagnostics Functional Health Report.
What is included in the Evexia Diagnostics Functional Health Report?
- Credible, evidence-based analysis for you and your patients (Practitioner & Patient versions)
- Peer-reviewed "optimal ranges" along with the standard reference ranges
- Personalized Health Improvement Plan with either generic or specific product
- Recommendations using the nutraceutical line of your choice
- Background details about each lab element tested
- Functional Index Report showing the 20 Indices of Functional Health
- Blood Test History Report giving a historical view of the last 7 blood tests side by side
- Recommended Further Testing