Each lab includes lab order, blood draw at Quest, and functional medicine report.
Includes the following lab values:
CBC (includes Differential and Platelets) (QuestCode 6399)
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14) (QuestCode 10231)
Lipid Panel (QuestCode 7600)
Magnesium (QuestCode 622)
T3 Uptake (QuestCode 861)
T4 (Thyroxine), Total (QuestCode 867)
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) (QuestCode 899)
Urinalysis with Reflex to Microscopic (Add'l charges apply if test reflexes) (QuestCode 7909)
Includes an Evexia Diagnostics Functional Health Report.
What is included in the Evexia Diagnostics Functional Health Report?
- Credible, evidence-based analysis for you and your patients (Practitioner & Patient versions)
- Peer-reviewed "optimal ranges" along with the standard reference ranges
- Personalized Health Improvement Plan with either generic or specific product
- Recommendations using the nutraceutical line of your choice
- Background details about each lab element tested
- Functional Index Report showing the 20 Indices of Functional Health
- Blood Test History Report giving a historical view of the last 7 blood tests side by side
- Recommended Further Testing