NutrEval Plasma® test is an advanced nutritional analysis designed to reveal nutritional imbalances or inadequacies. NutrEval Plasma evaluates the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients.
This nutritional analysis offers insight into nutrient status and allows clinicians to provide targeted treatment for the particular needs of each patient, often augmenting and speeding recovery of complex chronic conditions. Select genomic biomarkers may be added to the profile for enhanced personalization of therapies.
Effective for Patients Experiencing:
NutrEval Plasma testing is effective for patient concerns such as:
- Mood disorder
- Digestive Complaints
- Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
About the NutrEval Plasma Profile
NutrEval Plasma is a nutritional analysis that allows assessment of nutritional inadequacies or imbalances that may be playing a causative role in complex chronic conditions.
The NutrEval Plasma report provides for easy interpretation and enhanced clinical utility and includes a Suggested Supplement Schedule that offers personalized recommendations based on test results. The report also includes an Interpretation-At-A-Glance page which depicts facts on nutrient function, causes and complications of their deficiencies, and dietary sources.
The complete NutrEval Plasma offers:
- Metabolic Analysis (urine organic acids)
- Plasma Amino Acid Analysis (essential and non-essential amino acids, plus intermediary metabolites)
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids (red blood cell essential and non-essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids)
- Oxidative Stress Analysis (blood and urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
- Elemental Markers (both nutrient and toxic elements)
- Available SNPs – MTHFR, COMT, TNF-α, and APOE
A fasting plasma amino acid highlights the dynamic balance of the amino acid pool, independent of recent dietary intake. Plasma amino acid analysis is favored when the primary clinical consideration are conditions in which the supply of essential amino acid precursors is critical, such as in mood and neurobehavioral disorders. NutrEval with a urine amino acid analysis is also available: NutrEval FMV Amino Acids.
Genova NutrEval Plasma
Contact Genova to find a lab near you to complete the blood draw.
Blood draw is responsibility of customer and not included in the price of the lab kit.
There are no returns or refunds. If lab kit is damaged, defective, or missing componenets, the kit can be replaced.