Sample Report: https://gdx.net/core/sample-reports/TRIAD-Bloodspot-SR.pdf
Now available in a non-invasive option for your patients
The TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile gives your patients an easy-to-use option to collect their specimens at home - no blood draw required! With simple finger sticks and an overnight urine collection, the TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile gives you the same quantitative information as the TRIAD® Profile.
Using the synergetic power of the Organix, Amino Acids, and Allergix IgG4 Food Antibodies testing, faster and more effective results are produced. Because targeted, individualized interventions based on the TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile can be more cost-effective than simple protocol-based treatment plans, the TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile represents real value.
- Organix Comprehensive Profile: Measures organic acid levels to reveal the nutritional and metabolic basis of patient symptoms, including anxiety, mood changes, and immune responses.
- Bloodspot Amino Acids 20 Profile: Determines essential amino acid imbalances that affect both physical and mental function.
- Allergix Bloodspot IgG4 Food Antibodies Profile: Measures the level of IgG4 reactions for 30 common foods.
The TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile includes fully customized intervention guidelines (custom vitamin/mineral formulas, custom amino acid blends, and an online food reaction guide) so you can focus your interventions on the specific needs of each patient.
The TRIAD® Bloodspot Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Insufficiencies of carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency
- Detoxification adequacy
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Neurotransmitter metabolism
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast dysbiosis
- Essential amino acids sufficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal hyperpermeability
- Easy to implement in any practice
- Does not require venipuncture
- Easy enough that patients can complete at home
- Customized amino acid formulations based on your patient's specific test results
Test name(s): 0400 - TRIAD® Profile*
Method: LC/MS-MS, HPLC, Spectrophotometry, EIA
*Not Available in New York
Test Type: Blood Spot Test